SGS Academy Launches IIRSM Approved RiskStar Qualification Training
SGS Academy has launched training for RiskStar, a global health and safety qualification for managers and supervisors with frontline responsibility.
Certification shows that you have the knowledge and skills needed to recognize hazards and take effective action to prevent injuries and foster a healthy, safe and secure workplace environment while upholding best practices.
Our training program is approved by the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) and consists of 11 subjects:
- Safety Leadership for Supervisors and Safety Officers
- The Role of the International Labor Organization (ILO) in Health and Safety
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment (HIRA)
- Personal Protective Equipment and Ergonomics
- Work Permit Systems
- Confined Space Entry
- Hazardous Chemical Substances
- Incident Investigation
- Root Cause Analysis Method (RCAM)
- Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001)
About SGS Academy
SGS Academy offers the very best in professional development training and customized learning solutions. Our unrivaled experience and expertise, combined with our unique global reach ensures that you benefit from consistent training and development at every level of your organization – anywhere in the world.
The IIRSM is a professional body that offers recognition, information and support in all areas of risk and safety management to more than 8,000 members around the world. IIRSM approval provides assurance that our training course content and materials, and the quality of delivery meet the standards of an independent, international professional body.
For more information, download the RiskStar Qualification Training Brochure.