Green Key Award Programme - Green Achievement for Boosting your Hotel Performance
THE RISE OF GREEN REVENUE:
Nowadays, people choose accommodation not only because of price and quality, but also the level of green. According to a report issued by the Green Hotels Association, "Companies with proactive environmental strategies have a 17 percent higher operating income growth than companies which do not have much environmental track records.“ So, what is your next step to boost green revenue?
SGS COOPERATION WITH GREEN KEY:
Green Key is one of the world’s leading eco-label aiming at promoting environmental protection in hospitality sector. It is a programme of the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE), a non-profit organization established in 1981 which promotes sustainability through environmental education. We reached an cooperation agreement with Green Key that recognizes us to conduct audit for the hotels in the areas without Green Key National Operators.
The areas include Hong Kong, Macau and China. In 2014, more than 2,300 tourism and leisure establishments in 47 countries are awarded with Green Key. Also, Green Key is endorsed by various international organizations, such as, The Rezidor Hotel Group, Starwood Hotels and Resorts, World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP), BookDifferent, Hotel Reservation Service and so on.
What you do every day are the areas that focused by Green Key. They are:
- Environmental Management
- Guest Information
- Staff Involvement
- Water Savings
- Cleaning & Washing
- Energy Savings
- Indoor Climate
- Green Activities
- Parking Areas / Parks
As the recognized auditing body of Green Key, we provide the following professional services:
The objective of this meeting is providing you with relevant information about the requirement of Green Key and the auditing flow and coverage. Our professionals will also share the knowledge of what and how to prepare before the formal audit.
The audit duration is 1 day only. It carries in the form of on-site assessment. Our auditors collect objective information through face-to-face interview with relevant departments, supporting document collection, on-site visit and so on. All the information collected is critical for the auditors to judge whether your effort fulfill the requirements or not.
- Upgrade your brand image to be an leading green hotel
- Enjoy an extensive brand exposure
- Save your promotional fee
- Create a green culture within your organization which may save your energy consumption cost, electricity cost & paper consumption
- Incorporate green element in management & operational levels which leads to a sustainable business
- Experienced in providing assessment services to the hospitality industry. It includes food hygiene, occupational, health and safety environmental protection, customer service and so on
- Qualified expert team of Sustainability & Green Area (GRI, SA 8000, IRCA & IEMA approved)
- Capable of managing & executing both international & local project with our extensive network around the globe
- Accepted by the Global Sustainability Tourism Council as its member
Ms. Zonta Yung
Tel: (852) 3543 7997
Fax: (852) 2333 2257