HKGBC CPD Webinar - The Roadmap to CIC Green Product Certificate: Carbon Footprint Labelling - Ready Mixed Concrete: A First Step to Green and Sustainability on Construction Sites
An expert from SGS will be speaking at this webinar organized by the Hong Kong Green Building Council (HKGBC)
16 Jul 2021, 16:00
16 Jul 2021, 18:00
This webinar organized by the Hong Kong Green Building Council (HKGBC) will shine the spotlight on several main steps involved in getting certified to a CIC Green Product Certification scheme - Carbon Footprint Labelling in Ready Mixed Concrete. The presentation will focus on how to reduce construction embodied carbon in practice. Speakers will also share their expertise of what can be done to enhance sustainability on construction sites.
- Introduction to Construction Material Carbon Footprint Verification
- Overview of Embodied Carbon Emission on Construction Site and Introduction of the Carbon Assessment Tool (CAT) by the Construction Industry Council (CIC)
- Sustainable Concrete Technology
- Ir. Thomas HO On-sing, JP, Chief Executive, Gammon Construction Limited
- Mr. Conan LEE, Senior Service Development Officer, SGS Hong Kong Limited
- Mr. Desmond LEE, Senior Sustainable Design Engineer, Cundall Hong Kong Limited
- Mr. Eddie TSE, Senior Environmental Manager, Gammon Construction Limited
July 16, 2021
4:00 PM – 6:00 PM
Cantonese supplemented with English materials
Free of Charge (HKGBC Members)
HK$50.00 (HKGBC Non-Members)
2 CPD hours will be automatically uploaded to attendees' BEAM Pro/ BEAM Affiliate Individual Accounts.
Please click here to enroll at the HKGBC’s website.