Live Webinar: General Requirements for Domestic Cookware in EU Market
It seems that every household purchase these days has been somehow complicated by health concerns, and cookware is no exception.
19 Jun 2020, 12:30
19 Jun 2020, 13:30
When choosing your cookware, aside from chemical concerns where undetected chemicals are leached into your food, you'll need to find something that's sturdily built.
SGS is pleased to invite you to join our webinar on Friday, June 19th, 2020 where our experts will focus on the physical and mechanical safety of domestic cookware, including the new test items as listed in the the draft amendment for EN 12983-1.
- Introduction of EN 12983-1
- Major changes between 2004 version & 2020 draft version
- Newly introduced tests in pr EN 12983-1:2020
- Coating test on interior non-stick coatings
- Heat distribution
- Suitability of use with various heat sources
- SGS Services & Solutions
- Q & A
|Date:||19th June, 2020 (Friday)|
|Time:||2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.|
|Speaker(s):||Ms. Cindy Ng|
|Language:||Cantonese (with English presentation)|
|Fee:||Free of charge|