PROCESS IMPROVEMENT <br>- SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT TRAINING
This training provides an approach to business management strategy that aims to help you with techniques to manage and develop dynamic teams in order to deliver Lean Six Sigma projects.
25 May 2017, 09:00
02 Jun 2017, 18:00
Hong Kong, China
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT - SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT TRAINING (CEF Approved Course)
(CEF Code: 21Z06708-7)
This training provides an approach to business management strategy that aims to help you with techniques to manage and develop dynamic teams in order to deliver Lean Six Sigma projects. Our unique blend of theory and practical application provides you with the skills and confidence to deliver both projects and develop coaching skills in other Six Sigma coaches.
- This is an experimental learning training with extensive Six Sigma real cases will be shared in class
- Project Application, apply many practical tools in your Project
- Provide a detailed overview of how organizations can use Six Sigma to simultaneously improve quality and reduce costs
- Understand how Six Sigma complements and improves upon other approaches to quality improvement and quality management
- Recognize areas of opportunity for Six Sigma approach
- Understand how to develop a strategy for deploying Six Sigma within your organization
SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT TRAINING (4 DAYS)
Overview of Six Sigma and understanding the cost of poor quality
- Formation of Six Sigma Project Team and project the team charter
- Translating Voice of Customer needs into specific requirement
- Understanding how to collect data including SIPOC Diagram, Process Mapping, Basic Statistics, Data Collection Plans, and Process Capability
- Understanding how to find out Root Causes by using different type of root causes analysis tools
- Understanding Breakthrough Improvements including Creativity thinking, Brainstorming, Multi-voting, Quality Function Deployment, FMEA, & Implementation Planning
- Understanding how to sustain the result including process control plan (SPC), Poka Yoke and Project Storyboard
WHO SHOULD ATTEND (GREEN BELT)
- Quality Analysts
- Process Improvement Experts
- Program Managers
- Project Leaders
*ADMISSION REQUIREMENT (GREEN BELT)
DIPLOMA holder in Business / Management / Quality / Operation / Statistics / Engineering disciplines, or equivalent with 1 year of working experience in Business-related / Management / Project Management / Quality / Operation fields;
F.5 GRADUATE or CERTIFICATE holder in Business-related / Management / Quality / Operation / Statistics / Engineering disciplines, or equivalent with minimum 3 years’ working experience in Business-related / Management / Project management / Quality / Operation fields.
Dr. CO Chan, Associate Trainer of SGS Academy
Dr. Chan has over 25 years of industrial, training andconsultancy experience in the field of operations management. As an AmericanSociety of Quality (ASQ) certified Six Sigma Black Belt and Master Black Beltfor a Fortune 500 company, He has trained over 500 Black Belts and consultedwith many organizations in both manufacturing and service industries in Chinaand Hong Kong. Besides, the trainer has incorporate Lean & Kaizenpractices into an organization by applying relevant tools such as VSM, wastereduction to achieve a lean result. To name a few about the project, itincludes inventory reduction of 20%, lead time reduction of 60% and deliveryperformance improvement of 30%.