Service INNOVATION SEMINAR for Supreme Customer Experience
Upgrade service process through innovation. Transform innovative ideas through tools.
21 Jan 2016, 14:00
21 Jan 2016, 17:00
Hong Kong, China
Service Innovation is about having the creative mind-set, skill-set and right tools to continuously surpass competition in customer experience. Innovation should be initiated with research analysis under the concept of big data through outcomes from group efforts instead of an individual or a department within brands. This seminar aims at introducing service innovation concepts and tools through “hand-on” sessions from inspiring creativities to bringing ideas to life. To introduce scientific approaches in designing impactful services which is the key for brands to create competitive advantages in customer experience.
It will also take participants through a step-by-step service innovation process: from setting goals, service design, idea enhancement, transform ideas into working procedures to concept evaluation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Working groups, business units or companies who need to acquire, retain and win-back more customers through innovative services.
TAKE-AWAY FROM THIS SEMINAR
- Proven & Practical Innovation Methodologies
- Methodologies for innovative ideas development
- Successful innovative ideas under the changing market trend
- Service innovation cases from different markets and industries
- Develop innovative and competitive value proposition for brands
- Design iconic service strategies and themes through Jungian Archetypal approach
- Explore you with new service innovative tools to create moment of truth in service flow
- 3 hours
- Interactive Approach Workshop
Date: 21 Jan 2016 (Thursday)
Time: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Medium: Cantonese (with English materials)
Venue: The Hong Kong Management Association, 1-6/F, First Commercial Building, 33-35 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, HONG KONG
Fee: HKD 180
SPEAKER - Mr. Max Lee
Head of SGS Research Department, Benchmark, HK & China
- Over 15 years’ experience primarily with research agencies handling market research projects and customer service enhancement projects
- Specialized in customer experience, brand positioning, brand equity, and market segmentation
- Dedicated in promoting the use of scientific methodologies in service enhancement by launching SERVICE deCODE, a centerpiece theory that combines psychology and creativity in service innovation.
- Held senior positions in OMD, Added Value & Synovate (Ipsos)
|Tools for design & develop innovative ideas|
Service Innovation and Customer Experience
Understand service innovation and the roles it plays in creating desired customer experience. Cases from various industries to demonstrate delighted services designed with extraordinary creativity.
Define The Intent
|Define scope of innovation by framing the business issue need to cope with. The resources planned to invest in the near future and expected results from service innovation.|| |
Service Design Strategy Plans
Know the Target Consumers
Explore the latest business environment in the industry. Knowing the rivals as well as prospective. Understand the segments and identify the one with highest value.
Market Insight Analysis
Co-Create New Ideas
Co-Create New Ideas
Understand the Service Archetypes. Each Archetype address a specific need of customers to create extra value. Service co-creation based on understanding of brands’ current status, customers’ behavior; guided by the Service Archetypes.
For Enquiry: Email –
Phone: (852) 2774 7480