Training Services Core Tools for Implementing ISO/TS16949
ISO/TS16949 core tools implementation training from SGS – delivers an understanding of the implementation, principles and skills to conduct an effective internal audit.
We will introduce you to the core tools for ISO/TS16949 implementation including the requirements and the application of the following tools:
- APQP (Advanced Product Quality Planning)
- PPAP (Production Parts Approval Process)
- FMEA (Potential Failure Mode and Effect Analysis)
- MSA (Measurement System Analysis)
- SPC (Statistical Process Control)
Why choose core tools for implementing ISO/TS16949 training from SGS?
On completion of this training you will have sufficient understanding of ISO/TS 16949 implementation to conduct your own internal audits and make improvements.
- Requirements Interpretation of TS16949 standard
- Preparation of planning an internal audit
- TS16949 core tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC)
- Planning and auditing skills and techniques
- Internal audit result reporting and follow-up
Trusted core tools for implementing ISO/TS16949 training from Hong Kong’s leading supplier
We draw on years of experience to provide effective learning and development opportunities. We make a difference to individuals, teams and businesses, nurturing talent and enabling continuous organizational progression. IRCA and IECQ Accredited and GRI recognized our Academy is the leader in professional training.
To find out more about our core tools for implementing ISO/TS16949 training, contact us today.