SGS Offers Labeling Review & Consultancy Service for Triman Logo & Sorting Info
As announced earlier this year, the French government has reformed the logos required on packaging and products to simplify sorting. Primary changes include the removal of the ‘Green Dot’ (‘Le Point Vert’) and the harmonization of the ‘Triman’ and ‘Sorting Info’ (‘Info-Tri’). Decree 2021-835 became mandatory on 1 January 2022.
As a service provider in the field of Environmental Compliance, SGS Hong Kong is delighted to announce the labeling review and consultancy service of Triman Logo, helping our customers comply with the package labeling and information obligations.
Our labelling consultancy services include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance in choosing the format/layout and sorting information design (e.g., specific information on size / colour)
- Representation of packaging components
- Recommending the graphic standard elements / text to be used, enhancing the ease of implementation and ensuring that information would be delivered to consumers effectively
- Structure of the Triman Logo (Solely marked for the French Market)
- Structure of the Triman Logo (Market in France and abroad)
SGS can verify the labeling and warnings applied to Toys & Household products to ensure their compliance with global regulations.
For enquiries, please contact one of our Sales Associates for details!
To obtain a copy in PDF, please click here.