SGS Launches Software Simulation Services on Wireless Networks
Nowadays, Industry 4.0, self-driving and smart city are some the hottest trending topics in the industry where Internet of Things (IOT) which will be the cornerstone for development of these technologies. But without a doubt, the future is about ubiquitous connectivity where access to the Internet is omnipresent.
Wireless technologies such Wifi, Bluetooth, Sigfox, LoRa, NB-IOT, 5G FR1 & FR2 are deployed in different applications. As more application of wireless technologies will be developed, the simulation software will play an important role in project planning, especially for applications related to buildings and infrastructure.
- X3D Propagation Model
- X3D is a 3D propagation model with no restrictions on geometry shape or transmitter/receiver height. Supports frequencies up to 100 GHz
- Diffuse Scattering
- Capture effects of scattering on complex impulse response and received power (including cross-polarization) for mm-Wave applications
- MIMO Beamforming & Spatial Multiplexing
- The X3D model simulates MIMO antennas for 5G, WiFi and other technologies. Using detailed multipath, it applies MIMO techniques such as beamforming, spatial multiplexing, and diversity to predict key channel metrics for one or more MIMO data streams
- Communication System Analysis
- The Communication Systems Analyzer calculates SINR, throughput, theoretical capacity, and bit error rate (BER), giving users the tools they need to visualize and assess device performance for systems with multiple base stations
- Fast Ray-Based Methods
- 2D site-specific propagation models designed for urban and rough terrain applications
- Empirical Propagation Models
- Suite of empirical models designed for urban and indoor analysis
- Antenna Modelling
- Import simulated antennas from XFdtd or create textbook antennas for use in SISO, MIMO and Massive MIMO transmitter and receivers
- Electrical properties of the scene can be defined down to the facet level. An installed database of materials includes metal, earth, concrete, brick, wood, glass, etc. at various frequencies
- Geometry Caching
- Wireless InSite’s X3D Propagation Model automatically caches processed geometry for later use. This avoids geometry processing time when multiple concurrent or subsequent jobs are run with the same geometry
Sample screenshots from simulation software:
SGS’s expertise in software simulation on wireless network will help you make the right market entry decisions, while carrying out the necessary testing and certification quickly and professionally.
Please contact our Customer Service Team for more information!
To obtain a copy in PDF, please click here.