Promotional Offer: Regulation (EU) 2018/1513 for 33 CMR Substances
The Commission Regulation (EU) 2018/1513 was published on 10 October 2018, amending Annex XVII to Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 of the Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) regarding certain substances classified as carcinogenic, mutagenic or toxic for reproduction (CMR), category 1A or 1B.
The Regulation introduced Entry 72 into the Annex XVII restricted substances list and restricts the use of 33 CMR substances in toys, clothing and related accessories, other textiles and footwear products.
The substances listed in Appendix 12 shall not be placed on the market after 1 November 2020 in the following articles if the substance is present in a concentration greater than that specified in Appendix 12:
- Plush Toys, Dolls
- Toy Costumes
- Clothing or related accessories
- Textiles other than clothing which, under normal or reasonably foreseeable conditions of use, come into contact with human skin to an extent similar to clothing
From now until December 31, 2020, SGS Hong Kong is offering a promotional offer for 33 CMR Substances testing services.
|Test Item||Promotional Offer||TAT|
|33 CMR Substances
||HKD 3,500.00 per group||5 – 7 Working Days
|(Including the conclusion of REACH, Azo, PAHs and Formaldehyde results for the same material)|
SGS offers the broadest range of product testing to clients around the world. Our global network of testing facilities, staffed by knowledgeable and experienced personnel, can smooth your products’ route to market.
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is only available at SGS Hong Kong Limited (Hardlines Department)
- This offer is valid from now until 31 December 2020
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with special buyer programs and/or offers
- SGS Hong Kong reserves the final right to change the terms and conditions of this service guarantee without further notice.
- In case of disputes, SGS's decision shall be final.
For enquiries, please contact our Customer Service team!To obtain a copy in PDF, please click here.