SGS Promotional Offer: Local Battery Testing Services (IEC/EN 62133)
Batteries are among the most commonly used energy storage units in today’s electronic devices. While they present distinct performance advantages in comparison to other battery chemistries, lithium batteries also present distinct safety concerns that must be addressed to ensure safety for end-product users.
Growing technological advancements in battery technologies have amplified the usage of various battery-operated equipment across the world. From the automotive application to portable electronics, including LCD displays, smartphones, tablets, and wearable devices such as fitness bands, is boosting the market growth.
The use of batteries in consumer products continues to grow exponentially. With the proliferation of batteries and the miniaturization of portable products, manufacturers have sought to increase battery operating times while reducing size and weight of the battery and the battery-powered product.
While lithium batteries are often found in everyday objects, such as mobile phones and calculators, they can be fire hazards on the ground and in transit. Because all lithium batteries are considered dangerous goods, regulations are in place to ensure their safe transport.
Due to the various rules and regulations when shipping batteries, SGS Hong Kong had expanded its battery laboratory to accommodate local clients with additional capacity and avoid any back-and-forth in transporting their products for testing and certification services.
From now until December 31st, 2020, we are offering a promotion on specific testing services.
|Nickel Systems||IEC/EN 62133-1||HKD 15,000|
|Lithium Systems||IEC/EN 62133-2|
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This promotion is only limited to SGS Hong Kong (EE laboratory)
- This promotion is valid from now until 31 December 2020
- The promotion pricing does not include CB or other certificates
- This offer does not include short circuit testing (if product is imported to Japan, Korean, France & Switzerland)
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with special buyer programs and/or offers
- SGS Hong Kong reserves the final right to change the terms and conditions of this service guarantee without further notice. In case of disputes, SGS's decision shall be final
For enquiries, please contact our Customer Service team!
To obtain a copy in PDF version, please click here.