How Can You Prepare For ISO 45001 Migration Well?
SGS has audited numerous organizations against ISO 45001 where prevalent nonconformities are identified.
ISO 45001:2015 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems is a fundamental part of your organization's risk management strategy. Since its publication in March 2018, SGS has audited numerous organizations against ISO 45001 where prevalent nonconformities are identified:
- 25.3% in Operational Planning and Controls
- 8.1% in Emergency Preparedness and Response
- 7% in Hazard Identification and Assessment of OH&S Risk
- 6.7% in Monitoring, Measurement, Analysis and Performance Evaluation
- 4.6% in Competence
The nonconformities discovered in audits reveal the weaknesses that your organization potentially has. SGS is pleased to offer the following privileges to our existing and previous customers to assist them in the journey of migration from OHSAS 18001, if a mirgration request was confirmed on or before December 31, 2019:
- 25% discount for ISO 45001 relevant public training courses
- Exclusive Discount for ISO 45001 relevant in-house training courses
Looking for similar privileges for ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 transition? Contact one of our SGS experts now to learn more about the detail.