SGS Launches Training Courses Aligned to the Food Safety Management Systems Standard – ISO 22000
SGS Academy is launching a suite of ISO 22000:2018 training courses that will provide participants with the knowledge and skills to understand the requirements of the updated Food Safety Management System (FSMS) standard.
ISO 22000 is a FSMS standard that can be applied to any organization working along the food value chain. Launched on June 19, 2018 by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) updating the 2005 version. As a result, SGS Academy has developed a number of courses, from Introduction to Lead Auditor, aligned with Annex SL High Level Structure and which can be delivered as CQI/IRCA accredited, FSSC approved or SGS Approved across different countries and languages.
Our portfolio covers:
- ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems – Introduction Training Course
- ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems – Auditor Transition Training Course
- ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems – Internal Auditor Training Courses
- ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems – Transition Course
- ISO 22000:2018 Food Safety Management Systems – Lead Auditor Training Course
More Courses (Enjoy 10% off via online booking)
For more information, please contact:
Certification and Business Enhancement, SGS Hong Kong
Phone: +852 2765 3620
SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.