ISO 27001:2013 Certification
Keeping your information systems and business critical information secure is essential for the success of your business.
On average, a security breach will cost an organization almost $1,000,000. ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems certification will ensure that you are protected from the worst threats.
What is ISO 27001?
ISO 27001 is the internationally recognized standard for information security management systems. It was adopted by the International Standards Organization (ISO) in 2005 and updated in 2013. Certification demonstrates that an organization has designed and implemented a comprehensive information security management system that meets the highest standards.
Benefits of certification
- Reduce risk: reduce the possible risk of fraud, information loss and disclosure
- Demonstrate integrity: demonstrate the integrity of your data and systems to existing and potential customers, suppliers and shareholders
- Gain new business: create new business opportunities with security conscious prospects by standing out from the competition
- Meet GDPR requirements: security management certifications are key to complying with GDPR standards
Typical certification process
- Initial consultation: to understand your organization and priorities so we can build a custom proposal
- Training (optional): in-person or online to get your organization up to speed quickly
- Pre-assessment (optional): to ascertain your readiness for certification
- Desk study: remote appraisal of your documentation to prepare for an on-site assessment
- On-site certification audit: our experienced auditors will visit your facility to complete the final assessment
Click this infographic for more information on ISO 27001:2013.
- Global Recognition: we are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity with over 200,000 certificates issued on a global basis
- Auditors that add value: our auditors hold the highest qualifications and use their industry experience to help you beyond just the inspection
- Comprehensive service offering: one-stop shop for all your training and certification needs
ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Management System Internal Auditor Training Course
This course will equip delegates with knowledge and skills required to perform audits of information security management systems against the national and international specifications, standards, statutory requirements and regulations.
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 - Information Security Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
This training is designed to give you the relevant skills and knowledge to carry out audits of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) against ISO 27001. This five day course provides an opportunity for Information Security professionals to update their skills in interactive and supportive surroundings.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Training Course
The objective of this GDPR course is to provide the attendees with the high-level requirements, key changes that matter the most and the most significant actions companies should take to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation Regulation.
In the field of Information Technology, SGS has been taking the lead to provide enterprises with an array of IT certification and training services. SGS is the first batch of certified organizations to provide ISO 20000 and ISO/IEC 27001 certifications and the first organization to be certified to provide auditing from both CSA STAR Certification and EuroCloud. SGS is also the first batch of certified organizations to bring ECSA auditing trainings to China.
Certification and Business Enhancement, SGS Hong Kong
Phone: +852 2765 3620