Product Assessment for Skin Irritation & Sensitization
- Ingredient review based on composition list and safety datasheet (SDS) on potential skin irritant and skin sensitizer
- Exposure assessment by toxicologist based on actual use of the product
- Conducting a battery of examinations including in vitro assay and chemical analysis
- Toxicological risk assessment by weight of evidence approach based on test data and exposure assessment
Advantages of service:
- No animal test
- Widely accepted integrated test strategy approach for dermal toxicity
- Partnership with EU-registered toxicologist for toxicological risk assessment
- Clear conclusion for the assessed product
Independent and innovative, our Electrical & Electronics experts use state-of-the-art facilities and technology to deliver tailor made added value services that help improve your business.
Our expertise in compliance management will help you make the right choices for different national markets, while carrying out the necessary testing and certification quickly and professionally.
Please contact our Customer Service Team for more information!