SGS Promotional Offer For REACH Annex XVII Testing Services
For all electrical and electronic equipment (EEE), they must comply with below legislations:
1) Directive 2011/65/EU for the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS)
2) Annex XVII of REACH Regulation (European Regulation (EC) No. 1907/2006) for PAHs and Cadmium
Table 1: The requirements of PAHS under Entry 50 of Annex XVII to REACH
|8 pah (Acronym) [CAS No.]|
|1. Benzo[a]pyrene (BaP) [50-32-8]||5. Benzo[b]fluoranthene (BbFA) [205-99-2]|
|2. Benzo[e]pyrene (BeP) [192-97-2]||6. Benzo[j]fluoranthene (BjFA) [205-82-3]|
|3. Benzo[a]anthracene (BaA) [56-55-3]||7. Benzo[k]fluoranthene (BkFA) [207-08-9]|
|4. Chrysen (CHR) [218-01-9]8.||8. Dibenzo[a,h]anthracene (DBAhA) [53-70-3]|
|test item||promotional offer|
|RoHS (for finished product)||Addition of HKD 1,000 for 8 PAHS & Cadmium Testing Services|
Don't miss out on this exclusive offer! Please contact our Customer Service team for more information!
To obtain a copy in PDF version, please click here.
- This promotion is only available from SGS Hong Kong Limited (Electrical & Electronic Technology laboratory)
- This offer is valid from now to May 30, 2017 and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers
- In case of dispute, SGS Hong Kong Limited (Electrical & Electronic Technology) reserves the right for final decision.