Sustainable Energy Efficient Data Centres (SEED) Certificate and Practical Workshop
Greener IT operations can help to save money and help the environment at the same time. SEED certificate is a SGS proprietary program with industrial recognized best practices and frameworks. The relevant course is designed for individual who is planning to adopt the SEED certification program or who simply wants to know more about the most contemporary green data centre practices.
The potential growth in data centre in addition with the new generations of high density IT equipment will result in extraordinary energy cost in data centre operation. Benefits of adopting SEED includes:
- Decrease energy consumption, operation cost & greenhouse gas emission (increase energy efficiency) and increase profit.
- Enhance the corporate social responsibility of the data centre.
- Encourage an energy management system to be established in existing datacenter in order to have a pragmatic and structured ways to manage energy usage.
- Allow an data centre to be more competitive in front of the sustainability-conscious customers.
- Have in place recognised Green Datacenter criteria for designing or expanding your Green Datacenter
Click here for SEED Certification flyer
SEED PRACTICAL WORKSHOP
The course is designed for individual who is planning to adopt the SEED certification program or who simply wants to know more about the most contemporary green data centre practices. This course is the first and only comprehensive course to cover the SEED requirements. Participants will learn the detailed technical requirements and their scoring criteria. Pragmatic energy efficient strategies will be outlined in this workshop. The course contains sufficient examples and practical sharing that the participants are able to apply them right away in their facilities. All the practices are applicable to both in-house and colocation data centres.
Click here for SEED Practical Workshop flyer
ENQUIRY AND BOOKING
Contact person: Ms. Queenie Lai
Tel: (852) 2774 7480 | Email: Queenie.firstname.lastname@example.org