ESG Reporting Service
SAVE YOUR TIME OF ESG REPORT WRITING WHILE FULFILLING HKEX REQUIREMENTS
GLOBAL TREND, LOCAL REQUIREMENTS:
With an increasing global trend of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Reporting has become a common practice for businesses. ESG Report is also named as CSR or Sustainability Report. In Hong Kong, 85% of Hang Seng Index companies are reporting ESG issues in some form while 45% of them have a stand-alone report. Internationally, 95% of Global 250 companies are reporting their ESG performances.
It can be expected that more companies will issue ESG Report in the coming years with Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited (HKEx) requirement on ESG disclosure. On Dec 2015, HKEx upgraded the level of obligation of ESG report publication from “voluntary” to “comply or explain”. It is effective for the financial year on or after 1 January 2016. This means that the listed companies in Hong Kong are required to issue ESG Report in order to fulfill HKEx requirements. Otherwise, they are required to submit explanation for not issuing ESG Report to HKEx.
HKEx ESG REPORTING GUIDE:
To facilitate the listed companies for ESG Reporting, HKEx published an ESG Reporting Guide. The guide sets out 2 ESG subject areas, 11 aspects and 32 Key Performance Indicators (“KPIs”).
The 2 ESG subject areas are:
Each subject area contains 2 reporting levels, “comply or explain” and “recommended”. For the environmental part, the KPIs is at the “recommended” level on or after The financial year 1 January 2016. Yet, it will be upgraded to “comply or explain” on or after the financial year 1 January 2017. Listed companies are suggested to identify and disclose ESG issues and KPIs that are relevant to their businesses. HKEx will also recognize the use of international guidelines particularly the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) G4.
OUR SERVICE IN ESG REPORTING PROCESSES:
To prepare ESG Report which fulfills HKEx requirements, you can go through the following processes with us:
- Scope Identification
- Materiality Assessment
- Data Collection
- Content Development
- Recommendation for Improvement in Next Report
APPLICATION FOR OUR SERVICE:
You can apply for our ESG Reporting Service easily by following the steps below:
- Contact Us
- Meet with Us
- Submit Questionnaire
- Receive & Sign Back the Quotation
- Fulfill HKEx requirements
- Save your time & manpower in preparing ESG Report
- Review your ESG performances
- Get sustainability improvement advice from an independent third party
- Show your ESG contributions to your stakeholders with the successful publication of ESG Report
- Qualified expert team of Sustainability Reporting, Social Systems, CSR, SEDEX, Energy Management System & Environmental Management System (GRI, SA 8000, IRCA & IEMA approved)
- GRI Certified Training Partner and Provider
- More than 15 years experiences in ESG Reporting aspects, such as training, assessment and verification
- Professional report writers who have been serving various industries, such as manufacturing, property, construction, financial services, catering, etc.
Please click here to download the pamphlet.
Enquiry Contact: Ms Zonta Yung
TEL: (852) 3543 7997