Service Excellence Program – SGS Touch RATER
Service Excellence Program – SGS Touch RATER is a program has been established to enable organizations to uplift the service standard, build service excellence culture and enhance loyal customer base. Through this service excellence program, organization can aims to provide service exceeding customer expectation and build partnership with customer and ultimately increase 'Earning Power” of organization
Through the following activities, organization can ultimately increase 'Earning Power” :
- Touching Service Design : To innovate and redesign service standard through
systematic and interactive workshops. Impressive “touch experience” is the main
element to develop people relationship and create word of mouth.
- People Development and Recognition : To develop management and frontlines with
competence and knowledge of service excellence leadership and recognize staff
performance through personal certification (CSO – Certified Service Officer, CSE –
Certified Service Executive, CST – Certified Service Trainer). Excellent staff can only
deliver excellent services
- Customer Experience Index Analysis and Performance Tracking: Through a
systematic analysis approach, an organization can find out the critical touching
elements throughout their customer experience journey. That can further enhance
the core value of consumers.
- Process Excellence: To optimize the service process value by increase the process
accuracy, shorten cycle time and reduce inventory
We have different pre-course analyses to address your training needs and set clear training objectives that aim to deliver the best training and obtain optimum result.
- Mystery Shopper Analysis: To assess the level of compliance with industries
standards and define proper training
- Persona's Survey: To get feedback from staff, peer and supervisor, and deduce
training model and method to fit the delegate
For further information, please contact:
Systems & Services Certification
t: +(852) 2765 3620
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 75,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 1,500 offices and laboratories around the world.