Total Solution - Detergent Services
Detergent’ means any substance or mixture containing soaps and/or other surfactants intended for washing and cleaning processes. Detergents may be in any form (liquid, powder, paste, bar, cake, molded piece, shape, etc.) and marketed for or used in household, institutional or industrial purposes.
SGS Scope and Capabilities
Laundry Detergent: Laundry Powder, Fabric-Softener etc.
Household Cleaners: Dishwashing Detergent, Kitchen Cleaner, Bathroom Cleaner, Floor cleaner, Carpet Cleaner, Oven Cleaner, Hard Surface Cleaner etc.
Other Detergents: All Purpose Cleaners, Car Detergent etc.
Testing & Assessment
- Chemical Analysis, Physical Test, Chemical Disinfectants and Antiseptics Test
Testing Of Packaging
- Chemical Analysis, Physical Test etc
- Ready Biodegradability for the formulation or the packaging, Ecolabel services
Performance Test for Claimed Support or Bench Mark Study
- Cleaning Efficacy, Stain Removal Performance, Anti-Soil Deposition Properties, Whiteness Retention for Fabrics, Softener Evaluation, Gloss Measurement etc.
- MSDS Generation, Ingredient and Label Reviews (e.g. check for Warning Symbols), Toxicological Risk Assessment (TRA), etc.
- Inspection (Pre-Production, Initial Production, During Production), Final Random Inspection, Loading Supervision (LS), Mystery Shopper, etc.
Seminar, Training & Workshop
- Regulatory & Standard Seminar or Training
If you would like to know more details about SGS’s detergent services, please contact our dedicated representatives for further information.
Healthcare & Cosmetics
t: 852-2699611 (ext 1672)