Logistics ISO 28000 Supply Chain Security Management Systems Implementation
ISO 28000 supply chain security management system implementation training from SGS – teaches you how to establish, implement and reinforce your own systems.
As global trade expands so do opportunities for criminals to infiltrate your supply chain. In recent years, as legal and regulatory environments have evolved, organizations have started to address the need for heightened security within global supply chains. Implementing an ISO 28000 supply chain security management system will help you to protect your goods from the point of manufacture to the point of sale. Learn how to identify risk levels and apply the necessary controls.
Why choose ISO 28000 supply chain security management system implementation training from SGS?
Our training course, delivered by supply chain experts covers all global security requirements including TAPA, C-TPAT and ISO 28000.
Part 1: C-TPAT and TAPA
- Introduction to C-TPAT (Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism)
- Introduction to TAPA Certification Scheme
- The main issues covered:
- Physical Security / Warehouse / Conveyance security
- Access Controls / Electronic and Safety Staff Investments
- Procedural Security / Personnel Security
- Education and Training Requirement
- Service Providers Control
Part 2: ISO 28000
- Introduction to supply chain security management
- Structure of ISO 28000:2007
- Process-based supply chain security management systems
Part 3: Risk Assessment
- A basic approach to risk assessment
- Supply chain security threat identification and risk assessment
- Risk Management and Countermeasure Identification Workshop
Trusted ISO 28000 supply chain security management system implementation training from Hong Kong’s leading provider
IRCA and IECQ Accredited and GRI recognized our Academy is the leader in professional training. We draw on years of experience to provide effective learning and development opportunities. We make a difference to individuals, teams and businesses, nurturing talent and enabling continuous organizational progression.
To find out more about our ISO 28000 supply chain security management system implementation training, contact us today.