Industrial Manufacturing ISO 50001:2011 Implementation and Documentation Training
ISO 50001 EnMS implementation and documentation training from SGS – gain a deep understanding of ISO 50001, develop your own EnMS and improve energy performance.
Compliance with the new ISO 50001 energy management standard will make it easier to improve energy performance, cut costs and both meet and exceed customer expectations.
Why choose ISO 50001 EnMS implementation and documentation training from SGS?
This two day course is very comprehensive. We provide delegates with practical workshops on Energy Management Systems (EnMS) and demonstrate ways to create practical EnMS documentation to comply with the ISO 50001 standard requirements.
Our course covers:
- Understanding and interpretation of ISO 50001 EnMS
- Effective ways for establishing, implementing, maintaining and continually improving the EnMS, especially roles and responsibilities, identifying and evaluating energy use, managing energy review, baseline and performance indicators
- Introduction to system documentation (e.g. scope, boundary, policy, objectives, targets, action plans, etc.)
- How to prepare documented EnMS procedures
- How to establish and maintain EnMS records
- How to tackle EnMS certification assessment
We use a variety of workshops, lectures and case studies to deliver the training.
Trusted ISO 50001 EnMS implementation and documentation training from Hong Kong’s leading provider
We draw on years of experience to provide effective learning and development opportunities. We make a difference to individuals, teams and businesses, nurturing talent and enabling continuous organizational progression. IRCA and IECQ Accredited and GRI recognized our Academy is the leader in professional training.
To find out more about our ISO 50001 EnMS implementation and documentation training, contact us today.