<RESUMED> SGS On-Site Workshop: Hong Kong Mask Industry Business Expansion 2.0 - A Path to Global Markets
Join us on Friday, May 7th, 2021 where our experts, in association with HKMPPE & TQM Consultants, will provide insights on current challenges for local manufacturers to expand their business overseas and how SGS services can help.
07 May 2021, 10:00
07 May 2021, 16:00
Pak Shek Kok, Hong Kong, China
Since the COVID-19 outbreak, a mask shortage prompted the Hong Kong SAR Government to roll out a subsidy scheme to encourage local production. As the pandemic start to ease locally, the once high-demand had begun to ease, putting pressure on the continuous supply from local manufacturers. Moreover, since no country can meet the increase in the demand for masks alone, trade is essential.
On Friday, May 7 2021, SGS experts, along with key industry leaders, will provide their insights on current challenges for local mask manufacturers to expand their business overseas and how SGS services can help to do so.
Due to HKSAR Government's rule on social distancing, each session will seat 50 people only. Reserve yours now!
- Special Features of Local Mask Manufacturers
- Challenges in Manufacturing & Export
- Common Quality Issues & Improvement Solutions
- Export Know-How & Solution (1): CE Requirements
- Export Know-How & Solution (2): FDA Registration
- Export Know-How & Solution (3): Sample Size Requirement of Medical Face Masks for FDA 510(k) Pre-market Notification Submission
- Special Sharing Session (1): Biological Evaluation of Medical Devices — Part 1: Evaluation and testing within a risk management (ISO 10993)
- Special Sharing Session (2): Regulatory Requirements for Reusable Fabric Masks
- Export Know-How & Solution (4): SGS IC Mark
- Q & A
|Date:||Friday, May 7th, 2021|
|Location:||Conference Hall 6 & 7, 2/F, Building 10W, 10 Science Park West Avenue, Phase 2, Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, New Territories, Hong Kong (Map here)|
|Time:||Session 1: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm||Please select 1 session only:
|Session 2: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm||Register Here|
|Speakers:||Mr. Simon Chan||Chairman||HKMPPE|
|Dr. Aaron W. K. Tong||Founder||TQM Consultants Co. Limited|
|Mr. Don Lee||Business Manager||SGS Hong Kong Limited|
|Mr. Birkoff Chen||Operations Manager|
|Ms. Karen He||Sr Technical Service Executive|
|Mr. Jack Yuen||Senior Manager|
|Language:||Cantonese (with English materials)|
|Fee:||Free of charge|
|All seat reservations are subject to advanced enrollment and on a first-come-first-served basis.|
|SGS Hong Kong reserves the final right on any decisions without prior notice.|
|* Due to the limited seating, a maximum number of attendees for each company is 2 people|
Click here for a copy of today's presentation.