New Higg Index FEM V3, Get Set and Go!
The Higg Index - a suite of self-assessment tools designed to measure the sustainability impacts of apparel and footwear products, which is developed the Sustainable Apparel Coalition(SAC) and is working to reduce the environmental and social impacts of apparel and footwear products around the world. In November 2017, SAC launched the new version of Higg Index, which strengthened the management of chemicals. SGS - as a member of the SAC – is pleased to organize the Higg Index V3 seminar in Hong Kong , to help you learn about Higg Index FEM V3 and meet the latest industry standards. The two and half hours seminar targets the textile industry.
29 Jun 2018, 12:30
29 Jun 2018, 15:00
• Update on Higg Index FEM v3 roll out
• General Review of Higg Index FEM v3 questions
• Understanding of Environmental Impacts
• Development of Effective Environmental Management Programs
*The seminar is free. All seats reservation will be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis upon receipt of the registration. We have 40 seats available for each session and offer 1 seat for each company. Seats are limited, reserve now! SGS Hong Kong reserves the final rights on any decisions without prior notice.*
Who Should Attend
• Compliance Manager
• Supply Chain Manager
• EHS Manager
• Factory Manager
How to register
• To register, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 5 working days prior to the event date:
Name of the attendee
• SGS will email you with detailed arrangement information including seminar venue upon the receipt of your registration
• Please bring along your name card for the event.
For Enquiries and Registration
Ms Elstron Chan
Tel: +852 2774 7470