Trends & Best Practices for Effectively Managing Social Compliance Program in The Apparel Industry
SGS and WRAP jointly organize a series of seminars in China and Hong Kong, helping enterprises enhance their sense of social compliance and get more business opportunities.
18 May 2018, 11:30
22 Jun 2018, 15:00
Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP), is an independent, objective, non-profit team of global social compliance experts dedicated to promoting safe, lawful, humane and ethical manufacturing around the world. WRAP audit enables enterprises to stand out from the competition.
SGS can provide specialized solutions of audit to make your business more efficient. SGS and WRAP jointly organize a seminar in China and Hong Kong, helping enterprises enhance their sense of social compliance and get more business opportunities.
- Trends on social compliance in Fashion Industry;
- How the garment industry manages social compliance effectively;
- Overview and 2018 updates on WRAP program;
- Overview of WRAP Certification Program;
- Identify the special requirements and common Non-compliance in Wrap program
*All seats reservation will be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis upon receipt of the registration. 40 seats per session, 1 seat for each company. SGS Shenzhen Branch reserves the final right on any decisions without prior notice.*
- Bonnic Chung Head of Operations for Greater China of WRAP. She has been working in the third-party Quality Assurance industry since 1998. Over the years, she has broad experience in diversified disciples within the complex global supply chain of Apparel, Textiles and Footwear sectors, including strategic management, marketing, business development, product testing and social compliance. After joining WRAP in 2011, she has gained in-depth exposure to the field of social compliance through joining the Compliance audits, and keep constant dialogues with factories and brands & retailers. She has been a frequent speaker at forums and seminars in China sharing different aspects of Social Compliance. At the beginning of 2017, she has been appointed as a co-trainer in the Lead Auditor Training Course running by WRAP making her an all-round expert in the field of CSR and ethical sourcing.
- SGS Supply chain Assessments & Solutions Expert Speakers are experienced in the auditing field for more than 10 years and have conducted over 1,000 of second & third party social audits plus training courses in various industries and facilitate many social responsibilities associated supply chain projects for international buyers, brands, retailers etc. and win trust & praise.
Who Should Attend
- Compliance Manager
- Supply chain manager
- Factory manager
- Any parties interested in social compliance audit
For Enquiries and Registration
Ms Alexis Shu
Tel: +86(0) 755 2532 8137
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 95,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,400 offices and laboratories around the world.