Preparing for IATF 16949:2016 and Avoiding the Pitfalls
Learn more about the requirements in preparing for a successful transition to IATF 16949:2016 and how to avoid the pitfalls.
05 Feb 2018, 23:00
30 Jul 2018, 22:00
The automotive industry's new IATF 16949:2016 standard replaces ISO/TS 16949:2009. IATF will now release the first edition of the new IATF 16949. All companies certified against ISO/TS 16949:2009 will need to complete a successful transition audit by September 14, 2018.
Are you ready to transition to the new standard?
This webinar offers you in-depth information about the changes to the new IATF standard and the transition process, including the requirements an organization must meet to achieve a complete and successful transition.
During the session we will follow a walkthrough that will serve as a guide for your organization to check its level of preparedness for taking the next steps.
Certification and Business Enhancement
Global Product Manager / Automotive Certification Schemes (VETO)
Duration: 1 hour 8 minutes
This webinar will be most of interest to:
- Current and potential clients
- Current qualified internal ISO/TS 16949 auditors
- New internal auditors for IATF 16949
- Quality Managers
- Quality Directors
- Quality systems engineers responsible for implementing and maintaining IATF 16949
- Supplier Quality Assurance Manager, engineers and consultants, Tier 1 and Tier 2, etc.
- Currently certified Automotive Tier 1 and Tier 2 that are looking forward to transition to IATF 16949:2016 or new clients seeking first time certification to IATF 16949:2016
For more information, please contact:
SGS Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2765 3620