Requirement of Food Hygiene Standard Training for Catering Industry
Level up your food safety practices and have clear understanding on the requirements for implementation of the standard on their premises.
21 Jul 2017, 09:30
21 Jul 2017, 17:00
Hong Kong, China
SGS Academy's requirement of food hygiene standard training services helps you ensure that your organization complies with industry-standard food hygiene regulations. Learn how you can minimize the chances of food contamination or poisoning and protect both your customers and your reputation through our food hygiene and safety training.
Date: July 21, 2017〡Price: HK$1,000
- Introduction to FHS 001:2013 and Responsibilities of Top Management
- General Hygiene requirements
- Food process hygiene requirements
- Check and review
- Documentation and record keeping
- Case study
- Interactive workshop
- Worker will have good knowledge on the requirement of the FHS001, and their role within the Food safety system (FHS001)
- As for the companies, they will have clear understanding on the requirements for implementation of the standard on their premises.
Lead auditor in SAS / UKAS accredited ISO 22000:2005 and FSSC22000 certification scheme with academic and work experience related to the food/ catering industry. Expert in food management system audit from various food industries.
- Hygiene managers
- Hygiene supervisors of the caterers
- Participant with basic food hygiene knowledge
Attendees will be given a food safety hygiene certificate upon completion of the course.
For more information, please contact:
SGS Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2765 3620