Seminar: Innovation Leadership for Senior Executives
Developing Global Innovation Perspective & Vision for Senior Leaders!
22 Jun 2017, 15:00
22 Jun 2017, 17:00
Hong Kong, China
In today's highly competitive and fast changing business world, innovative leaders must not only be brilliant strategists, creative decision makers and effective motivators; they must also be able to conceive new scenarios and creative solutions that go beyond established ideas and norms, regardless of the field they are engaged in.
They must identify the right root causes and hidden opportunities. Moreover, they must be able to achieve their leadership on the field, through an ability to interact with team members and cross-teams and by successfully promoting their ideas in the context of open and cooperative process which go beyond hierarchical line of command. Furthermore, they must be sensitive to the local and global issues that now represent the grand challenges and develop the means of co-creating solutions with members from different disciplinary and domains.
Upon completion of this seminar, the business leaders will able to:
- Identify the global trend of business innovation
- Discover the tangible business values of Customer-Centered Innovation
- Realize the positive effect on corporate branding by providing innovative and iconic customer experiences
- Appreciate the critical success factors for building a sustainable innovation organization
Learning points and session content:
- Critical success factor of five significant pattern of global disruption innovation
- Blind spots related to and missing pieces of global and locally impactful innovations
- Transform emotional connection into unbreakable bonding between customer and enterprises
- Six critical factors for developing highly motivated Change Agents
- Group discussion and exercise
- Video-based case sharing
Mr. David Chung is a practitioner, author, and consultant in the business innovation and customer experience management fields. He has more than 15 years of experience in consulting and training across different sectors, including the retail, beauty and cosmetics, hospitality, and financial services sectors.
Mr. Chung has designed and delivered over 200 training workshops of Innovation and Customer Experience in Hong Kong and China in the last five years. He has been the Head of SGS Academy Hong Kong, Head of Enterprise Learning and Consulting at Dun & Bradstreet Hong Kong, Head of Marketing at two of Hong Kong’s leading beauty and cosmetics companies.
Mr. Chung is the co-author of Demand Chain Management and inventor of Hong Kong’s first patented customer life value and potential forecasting method. He currently serves as the President of the Hong Kong Institute of Business Innovation, Chairman of the Innovation Committee at the Startupand SME Association, and Chairman of the Innovation and Training Committee at the Cosmetic and Perfumery Association of Hong Kong.
Date: 22 Jun 2017 (Thur)
Time: 3pm - 5pm
Fee: HKD 150 / person
Language: Cantonese (with English materials)
Venue: 17/F, The Octagon, No.6 Sha Tsui Road, Tsuen Wan, N.T.
*All seat reservation is subjected to advanced enrollment and on a first-come-first-served basis. SGS Hong Kong reserves the final right on any decisions without prior notice.
Phone: (852) 3543 7900