MANAGING YOUR SOCIAL COMPLIANCE: A SMARTER WAY TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS
SGS and Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) jointly organize a series of seminars in China. To learn details about this new approach as well as other updates on the local law requirement, you are cordially invited to join our seminars in the following places in China.
07 Apr 2017, 14:00
18 Aug 2017, 17:00
[SEMINAR INVITATION] 2017 SGS & WRAP CO-HOSTING SEMINAR TOUR
Over the last twenty years after the Social Compliance has come into a routine practice in the textile and apparel supply chain, there are great progress made on issues such as child labor and safety work place. Ethical sourcing is now becoming an imperative requirement for Brands and Retailers sourcing their products overseas.
WRAP, an international recognized certification program in the apparel industry, help you get a smarter way to succeed in business. SGS and Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) jointly organize a series of seminars in China. To learn details about this new approach as well as other updates on the local law requirement, you are cordially invited to join our seminars in the following places in China.
- Social compliance status of China Apparel Industry;
- Challenges and opportunities for social responsibility in clothing industry ;
- Overview of WRAP Certification Program
- Local Law Requirements(following WRAP Principles) in China;
- Identify the special requirements and common Non-compliance in Wrap program
*All seats reservation will be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis upon reciept of the registration. 40 seats for one session, and 2 seat for one company.SGS Shenzhen Branch reserves the final right on any decisions without prior notice.*
Who Should Attend
- Compliance Manager;
- Supply Chain Manager;
- Factory Manager;
- Any parties interested in social compliance audit
- Ms. Bonnic Chung, Head of Operations for Greater China of WRAP in Hong Kong. Prior to joining WRAP, Ms. Chung was Marketing Director in the third parties quality assurance industry for over 20 years. She has gained broad experience on how the role of quality assurance and social compliance plays in the global supply chain management. After joining WRAP in 2011, she has been a frequent speaker at forums and seminars in China and South East Asia making her now an expert in the field of social compliance and ethical sourcing.
- SGS Supply chain Assessments & Solutions Expert, Speakers are experienced in the auditing field for more than 10 years and have conducted over 1,000 of second & third party social audits plus training courses in various industries and facilitate many social responsibility associated supply chain projects for international buyers, brands, retailers etc, and win trust & praise.
- Please register at least 10 working days prior to the event date
- SGS will email the details 5 working days ahead of the event date to those who have successfully registered
- Please bring along your name card for the event
Ms. Alexis Shu
T +755 2532 8137
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.