Chain of Custody Update for Certificate Holders and Outlook to 2018
Join our webinar to stay updated on the new FSC™ and PEFC™ standard, its transition and implementation and get an overview of developments in 2017
08 Nov 2017, 23:00
08 Nov 2017, 23:00
Hong Kong, China
The transition to the new FSC Chain of Custody Standard (STD-40-004 version 2-1 to Version 3-0) affects all FSC COC certificate holders. This webinar will update certificate holders on the changes, including advice notes and interpretations added by the FSC.
It will prepare participants for Transaction Verification and other investigations which will more frequently occur between regular audits.
Furthermore, participants will be updated on the processes surrounding the extended transition phase for the new FSC Controlled Wood Standard (STD-40-005 version 2-1 to Version 3-1), which ends at the end of the year).
Finally, insights will be provided on the FSC Trademark standard as well as several PEFC standards, such as the PEFC COC standard (PEFC-ST-2012:2013), which are being revised.
- Transition to the new FSC Chain of Custody Standard (STD-40-004 V3-0): main issues, updates and additional advice
- Transaction verification and other investigations: experiences
- Transition to the new FSC Controlled Wood Standard (STD-40-005 V3-1): main issues, updates and additional advice
- Revision of the FSC Trademark Standard (STD-50-001 V2-1): revision process and main changes in discussion
- Revision of PEFC COC related standards (e.g. the PEFC Chain of Custody Standard PEFC-ST-2012:2013): revision process and main changes in discussion
This complimentary webinar is aimed at Chain of Custody certificate holders, consultancies, and other interested persons.
It will be conducted in English.
09:00 London (GMT +1)
10:00 Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Amsterdam (CET)
16:00 Singapore, Kuala Lumpur (Singapore)
04:00 New York (Eastern Standard Time)
For more information, please contact:
SGS Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 2765 3620
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.