PROCESS IMPROVEMENT - SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT TRAINING
This training provides an approach to business management strategy that aims to help you with techniques to manage and develop dynamic teams in order to deliver Lean Six Sigma projects.
02 Aug 2016, 09:00
12 Aug 2016, 18:00
Hong Kong, China
PROCESS IMPROVEMENT - SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT TRAINING (CEF Approved Course)
(CEF Code: 21Z06709-5)
This training provides an approach to business management strategy that aims to help you with techniques to manage and develop dynamic teams in order to deliver Lean Six Sigma projects. Our unique blend of theory and practical application provides you with the skills and confidence to deliver both projects and develop coaching skills in other Six Sigma coaches.
- This is an experimental learning training with extensive Six Sigma real cases will be shared in class
- Project Application, apply many practical tools in your Project
- Provide a detailed overview of how organizations can use Six Sigma to simultaneously improve quality and reduce costs
- Understand how Six Sigma complements and improves upon other approaches to quality improvement and quality management
- Recognize areas of opportunity for Six Sigma approach
- Understand how to develop a strategy for deploying Six Sigma within your organization
WHO SHOULD ATTEND (BLACK BELT)
- Quality Analysts
- Process Improvement Experts
- Program Managers
- Project Leaders
*ADMISSION REQUIREMENT (BLACK BELT)
This course is only for Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate Holder, or Master / Degree holder on Quality / Management / Engineering with minimum 5 year working experience in business-related / management / project management / quality operation fields, with DOCUMENTARY EVIDENCE to substantiate the qualifications. (e.g. Six Sigma Green Belt certificate and in which subjects attended.)
SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT TRAINING (8 DAYS)
- Overview of Six Sigma and understanding the cost of poor quality.
- Formation of Six Sigma Project Team and project the team charter.
- Translating customer needs into specific requirement.
- Understanding how collect date including SIPOC Diagram, Process Mapping, Basic Statistics, Date Collection Plans, MSA, Process Capability, SPC and Baseline Sigma.
- Understanding Analyze Root Cause including identify opportunity for improvement, verification of root cause. Hypothesis testing, Muda 7 Wastes & 7 Tools.
- Understanding Breakthrough Improvements including Creativity thinking. Brainstorming, Multi-voting, Quality Function CIDeployment, FEMA. Poka Yoke and Implementation Planning.
- Understanding how to sustain the result including process control plan, SPC, Continuous improvement and Project Storyboard.
- Essential Statistics for Six Sigma including Descriptive & Inferential Statistics, Probability Distributions, Central Limit Theorum, Non- paremetric Test.
- Applications of Computer Software in Six Sigma Project.
- Application of DOE in Six Sigma Project.
- Six Sigma Project Management including MSA, Process Capability, Advanced Control Charts. Lean Six Sigma & DFSS.
- Six Sigma Project Workshop & Sharing.
- Students are requested to complete and present a Six Sigma simulation project at the 2-day workshop.
- Students are requested to bring their own project (real project) to the training class. In-class coaching will be conducted by trainers to facilitate the students to complete the project.
Dr. CO Chan, Associate Trainer of SGS Academy
Dr. Chan has over 25 years of industrial, training andconsultancy experience in the field of operations management. As an AmericanSociety of Quality (ASQ) certified Six Sigma Black Belt and Master Black Beltfor a Fortune 500 company, He has trained over 500 Black Belts and consultedwith many organizations in both manufacturing and service industries in Chinaand Hong Kong. Besides, the trainer has incorporate Lean & Kaizenpractices into an organization by applying relevant tools such as VSM, wastereduction to achieve a lean result. To name a few about the project, itincludes inventory reduction of 20%, lead time reduction of 60% and deliveryperformance improvement of 30%.
Phone: (852) 3543 7900