Seminar on SUSTAINED EXCELLENCE for Organizational Performance
If you want to maintain the excellence performance in the face of external challenges and fierce competition, business leaders must clearly locate the few leverage point in your organization and deploy right strategies for different market/supply chain segments. The next question is how do you know and which segments are in leading or lagging position.
26 Nov 2015, 15:30
26 Nov 2015, 17:30
COMMON MYTHS FOR SUSTAINED EXCELLENCE
- What will it take to move your organization to the next level of performance?
- Where is the key blocking factor for the positive transformation?
- How to prioritize continuous improvement programs for sustained excellence?
If you want to maintain the excellence performance in the face of external challenges and fierce competition, business leaders must clearly locate the few leverage point in your organization and deploy right strategies for different market/supply chain segments. The next question is how do you know and which segments are in leading or lagging position. This seminar is going to show the holistic view of your organization in terms of process, metric, best practice and skill by world-wide known model, and let you know how to prioritize your supply chain in different customer/market segments. Then, you may decide what best practices should be deployed to sustain your organizational performance.
This executive briefing session enable leaders in developing the effective business strategies and tactics to:
- SELECT the right strategies for different supply chain/market segmentation
- REMOVE the key blocking factor for positive transformation in your organization
- VISUALIZE the roadmap by prioritized strategy and tactic deployment path
CONTENT OF THE SEMINAR
1) SCOR Overview for Executive (SOFE)
- Benchmarking with strategic choices
- Process, Metric, Best practice and Skill
2) Conflicts management with win-win solutions
- Holistic thinking process
3) Best Practices for continuous improvement
4) Strategy and Tactics Tree
- Co-create, Collaboration and Communication tools
Date: 26 Nov 2015 (Thu) | Time: 3:30pm – 5:30pm
Venue: SGS Training Center - 5/F, Manhattan Centre, 8 Kwai Cheong Rd, Kwai Chung, NT, HK
Language: Cantonese with English materials
Enrollment: Maximum 2 persons per company
Price: $380 per head
General Managers, Directors and Senior Executives
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Mr. Henry Soo (MBus, SCOR-p, CSCP, CPIM, CLM, CSCM, CDDP, IC3PM, SSBB, CPF, CPP Master, TOC Jonah)
Mr. Soo has more than 25 years’ experience in strategic improvement initiatives and supply chain management by integrating TOC, Lean, Six Sigma, SCOR modeling and Customer Experience Management. He has served a range of small to large-sized enterprises to provide solutions for profits growth without taking real risk and significant investment, with ultimate goal of helping clients to succeed.