Professional EuroCloud Workshop - First in HK
SGS is the first accredited training provider for the EuroCloud Star Audit (ECSA) and assessor in Hong Kong. The purpose of the ECSA is to provide an accountable quality rating of Cloud Services. Unlike well-known classic IT related certifications such as ISO 27001/27002 and ISAE3402 (formerly SAS70), the ECSA program takes the Cloud Service itself into the scope within the assessment of all relevant areas to address the key concerns of the cloud service cases.
02 Jun 2015, 09:00
02 Jun 2015, 17:00
Learn from the expert who wrote the Cloud Standard - Dr. Tobias Höllwarth
The impacts of Cloud could affect the company system-wide, ranging from software technical engineering to business and strategy. EuroCloud Europe (ECE) is offering the certification scheme “EuroCloud Star Audit” (ECSA) in order to establish trust in cloud services both on the customer and the user side. ECSA is a Cloud Service Assessment Scheme recognized by the government of HKSAR. Dr. Tobias Höllwarth will personally conduct this workshop first time in Hong Kong. SGS is the first accredited training provider for the EuroCloud Star Audit (ECSA) and assessor in Hong Kong. The purpose of the ECSA is to provide an accountable quality rating of Cloud Services. Unlike well-known classic IT related certifications such as ISO 27001/27002 and ISAE3402 (formerly SAS70), the ECSA program takes the Cloud Service itself into the scope within the assessment of all relevant areas to address the key concerns of the cloud service cases.
First EuroCloud Certificate Workshop in HK
Date: 2 Jun 2015 | Time: 9:00am to 5:00pm
Venue: Regal Kowloon Hotel, T.S.T.
Price: HK$2,800 / $1,960* (Full Session) - Lunch Buffet will be provided for full session attendees
HK$1,900 / $1,330* (Morning Session)
* 30% off early bird price - To all enrollments on/or before 15 May 2015
- Dr. Tobias Höllwarth, Director of EuroCloud Star Audit (ECSA)
- Editor of the book “Migrating to the Cloud” - a top seller among the cloud professionals and being translated to German and Chinese
- Corporate consultant specialized in IT projects for over 20 years
- Cloud consultation on cloud strategies, cloud IT policies and the planning of cloud migration
- Professional cloud assurance and auditing experience (to cloud service providers)
Who should attend
- CTO / CIO / Cloud service end users
- Data Center Managers / System Managers / Cloud Practitioners / Network Engineers / IT Auditors
- Providers who would like to get certified or find out about benefits of certification
- Companies and individuals who wish to become consultants in cloud security; or who wish to implement international cloud standard in their operation
- Cloud service end users who wish to understand cloud security & operation
Morning Rundown (9:00 - 1:00)
1. EuroCloud Europe and Star Audit
2. Cloud quality and certification
3. ECSA organisation, partners & areas
4. Services and tools
5. How to apply
Afternoon Rundown (2:00 - 5:00)
1. ECSA Statements, Scopes and Control
2. Engagement for partners
3. ECSA services and tools
4. One – two exercises
Remark: Presentations, printed material and the medium of instructions of this workshop will be in English.
Benefit and Award
- Upon completion of the workshop, you will be awarded an SGS attendance certificate.
- Two short optional online multiple-choice quizzes are available for your attempt
- If you complete the morning session & successfully pass the 1st quiz, you will be awarded an ECSA Ambassador Certificate.
- If you complete the full session & successfully pass both quizzes, you will be awarded an ECSA Foundation Certificate.
- Both certificates will be counted towards the ECSA Professional & ECSA Auditor qualification
Enquiry and booking
Contact person: Mr. Ivan Ko
Tel: 2774 7480 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org