SRS webinar _ Meeting Quality System Audit Requirements for International Buyers
16 May 2013
16 May 2013
Quality System Audit can help companies identify risky areas in the production chains as well as opportunities to improve. To help you better understand Quality System Audit and its importance, Supply Chain Assessments & Solutions (SAS) will present Meeting Quality System Audit Requirements for International Buyers webinar on May 16.
At this free webinar, you will get to know:
- The trends of quality system;
- An introduction to international and China quality system laws and regulations;
- An introduction to SGS Quality System Audit and its benefits;
- Contents, approaches and process of SGS Quality System Audit;
- Q & A
To register, please click Meeting Quality System Audit Requirements for International Buyers to get into the registration webpage. The calendar is based on (GMT+8) Beijing time.
- Please click on the topic to get into the registration webpage
- Language: Mandarin
- Fee: Free
SGS has highly professional and experienced trainer to deliver these events:
- With at least 5 years’ experience in the field and knowing related laws and regulations;
- Having audited hundreds of factories from different industries, well understanding the requirements of clients and compliance risks in factories, able to address problems with regard;
- Professionally trained and recognized as tutors by relevant organizations.
For Enquiries and Registration:
Ms Fiona Wu
t: +852 2774 7450
f: +852 2363 3846