2013 SGS & Wrap Seminar Tour on Textile Testing and Social Auditing-Suzhou Station
19 Mar 2013
19 Mar 2013
With the growing concerns of product quality and corporate social responsibility, government has been continuously issuing and updating laws and regulations on textile testing and social auditing, while international buyers’ requirements have become stricter. How to deal with the challenges from international market? How to catch up with the latest updates of testing and social standards?
Supply Chain Assessments & Solutions (SAS), Softline and Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) jointly organised a series of exclusive seminars for textile and garment industry in Suzhou, Qingdao, Zhongshan and Hangzhou cities around China.
Date: 2013-3-19 13:30-17:00
- Development Trend and Solutions of Regulatory Requirements from USA & EU markets— Textiles and Garments;
- Compliance as a Competitive Advantage: How WRAP certification can help Chinese garment factories explore new business opportunities;
- Local Law Requirements (following WRAP principles), and Common Issues in China;
SGS Softline Senior Technical Consultant
With abundant practical experience in the field of textile industry quality management and testing technology, Mr. Seeker HE is proficient in domestic and international regulations and standards; familiar with the quality requirements of the international textile market.
WRAP Marketing Director (Greater China)
Ms. Chung has over 20 years of experience in the 3rd party Quality Assurance Industry. She has a great knowledge of how the role of Quality Assurance and Social Compliance plays in the global supply chain management.
Regional Manager of SGS Factory Audit Department
Mr. Hank XU has over 10 years’ experience in conducting social audits, 5 years’ experience in managing audit program teams, and has performed over 1,000 social audits for international buyers and brands. He is familiar with the requirements of local law and social audit schemes.
Download the reply form for registration.
- To register, please fill out the reply form and send it back to SGS at least 5 working days prior to the event date.
- SGS will email you with detailed arrangement information including seminar venue etc upon the receipt of your reply form.
- Kindly please keep the reply form, and bring it to the reception desk along with your name card(s) on the seminar date.
Follow us on the weibo
For more information, please visit SGS SAS Website
For further information, please contact:
Ms Fiona Wu
t: +852 2774 7450
f: +852 2363 3846