Consumer Goods and Retail ISO 9001:2015 – Quality Management Systems – Internal Auditor Training
ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems internal auditor training from SGS – develop the skills to perform internal audits of quality management systems.
This course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to perform internal audits of quality management systems based on ISO 9001, or the equivalent. Participants will learn how to report on the effective implementation and maintenance of a management system in accordance with ISO 19011.
What will you learn?
After completing your ISO 9001:2015 internal auditor course, you will understand:
- The concept of the process based quality management system for ISO 9001
- The role of an internal audit in maintaining and improving quality management systems, with reference to the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- The role and responsibilities of an auditor in planning, conducting, reporting and following up on an internal quality management system audit based on ISO 9001, and in accordance with ISO 19011
Students taking this course should have prior knowledge of:
- Management systems, including the core elements of a management system, the responsibilities of top management and the PDCA cycle
- The fundamental concepts of quality management and the seven quality management principles of ISO 9001
- The requirements of ISO 9001
- Commonly used quality management terms and definitions, from ISO 9000
This course is certified by the International Register of Certified Auditors (IRCA A17993).
Trusted ISO 9001:2015 training from a leading course provider
As a leader in professional training, we draw on years of global experience. Our courses are delivered by specialists who will support you on your professional journey.
Contact us today to book your place on our ISO 9001:2015 quality management systems internal auditor training course.