Agriculture and Food ISO 9001:2008 Implementation and Documentation Training
ISO 9001:2008 implementation and documentation training from SGS – enabling you to understand ISO 9001:2008 and develop your own quality management system.
Introducing a quality management system according to ISO 9001:2008 demonstrates your commitment to both service quality and customer satisfaction. Improving your organization’s quality management systems can positively boost profitability.
Why choose ISO 9001:2008 implementation and documentation training from SGS?
This two day course is comprehensive and provides delegates with practical workshops on quality management systems, and demonstrates ways to create practical quality documentation to comply with the ISO 9001 standard requirements.
- Basic understanding of ISO 9001
- Effective ways to establish, implement, maintain and improve a QMS, especially how to apply quality tools for improving problem solving skills, roles and responsibilities of management representatives, how to manage compliance and nonconformance
- Introduction to system documentation (e.g. policy, objectives, documented procedures and quality records)
- How to prepare documented procedures
- How to establish and maintain quality records
- How to tackle certificate assessment
Our trainers use a combination of workshops, lecturing and case studies to deliver the training.
Trusted ISO 9001:2008 implementation and documentation training from Hong Kong’s leading provider
IRCA and IECQ Accredited and GRI recognized our Academy is the leader in professional training. With years of experience we provide effective learning and development opportunities. We make a difference to individuals, teams and businesses, nurturing talent and enabling continuous organizational progression.
To find out more about our ISO 9001:2008 implementation and documentation training, contact us today.